Monday, April 27, 2015

Easy Weeknight Recipes


Image


I'm currently on a train to Boston to visit Kaitlin, who I haven't seen in ages! I'm so looking forward to catching up with her. Tomorrow night, I check into a hotel for work, and head back to New York late Wednesday morning.

Thursday night, we head to Toronto for the weekend. It's going to be a whirlwind!

My parents are staying at my apartment to help out both tonight and tomorrow night. I wanted to be sure they had good ingredients and easy recipes to follow, so here's the menu:


Any great, quick recipes out there? I'd love to hear them!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

RUTH!!! We had such a fun sleepover and it was SO GOOD to catch up with you!! Let's do that every week. :)

I wanted to document that salad dressing for you:
-a couple dollops of dijon
-olive oil (about the same amount as the vinegar, just so it's vinagrette-y)
-salt, pepper
-Champagne vinegar
-a tiny squeeze of honey
-chopped herbs that I had on hand (dill, parsley, chives)

Unknown said...

omg this makes my day! i've been RAVING about that salad dressing. Also, I just emailed you :)