Friday, April 10, 2015

Weekend Reads

via

Happy Friday! This week has gone by so quickly for me. Last week we took a trip to DC to visit my sister and celebrate a 2nd birthday (more on that later), so I fell behind on writing. We basically subsisted on leftovers this week. This weekend we are hoping to see a friend we haven't seen in a while and hopefully spending some time outside. It's finally supposed to be nice weather! 

Here are some links I loved this week: 

11 Recipes from Yotam Ottolenghi. I loved his restaurant near my old flat in London.

How well can you see? Take the simple eyesight test. 

Do you rent your home? If so, here are some versatile home products for you.

I've been interested in trying to start collecting art for a while. Here are 12 artists to know. 

In a workout slump? Here are free 10-minute workouts you can do. Please note: i have not tried any of these yet. 

Domaine tells you how to clean practically everything. 

I found this list of plants super helpful. I once killed a cactus!

This made me happy. Long live the brontosaurus!

Round up of the best toddler shoes

I want to visit all of the places on this list. 

No comments :