Tuesday, March 03, 2015

French Pharmacy Products

French Pharmacy Products



Nuxe face moisturizer / Avène Thermal Water / Nuxe Oil / Klorane powder shampoo / T LeClerc matte foundation / Bioderma Sensibio H2O micelle solution (English Version) and Crealine...


In 2010, I moved to France for a year. Coincidentally, GOOP published an edition of their newsletter called The French Pharmacy. It was great timing, as the move was overwhelming, but I desperately wanted to try new things.

I am by no means a make-up or skin care aficionado but above are some of my favorite products, both from that newsletter, and products that were recommended to me. T. LeClerc, at the time, was the make-up brand found in most small pharmacies. I rarely wear foundation, but when I do, I reach for their matte foundation, which is sheer and lightweight. I also use their Pressed Powder whenever I have a special occasion.

One last tip I received was that this product is incredibly gentle and works wonders at healing scars and minor skin irritations. I frequently use it on my toddler's face when he has dry skin.

No comments :