Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Best Winter Tights

via H&M

Winters in New York can be so cold. I'm always on the lookout for warm outfit options. When I was pregnant, I found these amazingly cozy, heavy cotton tights.

After I had my son, I packed away a few functional pieces of clothing (just in case) and burned the rest (so sick of them!). But this winter I found the tights hiding in a drawer I'd missed when I did my wardrobe overhaul. One cold morning, a couple of months ago, I decided to see how they fit when I was not pregnant. Somewhat embarrassingly, I just turned them around...since they're stretchy, they fit fine. They are amazing and I wear them at least once a week. Because they are thick, they aren't particularly slimming, but they are cozy and I've received quite a few compliments on them. 

So, pregnant or not, I highly recommend these affordable, perfect-for-winter-weather, tights. 


No comments :