Friday, March 20, 2015

Weekend Reading


via



This week has been bookended by bad sleep.  Life with a toddler is such a guessing game. Is it a new tooth? A new cold? A bad dream? Anyway, I'm hoping to get some good zzzzs this weekend. We have a playdate tomorrow morning and may have dinner with a friend one night.

It's snowing here again today, which doesn't feel very spring-like, but happy first day of spring anyway!

My high school English teacher sends out a weekly poem. This week's was a favorite.

Everyone is talking about The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I may have to give it a try this weekend.

Google Feud looks completely addictive. We used to play sporcle all. the. time.

Kind of tempted by this recipe for fried chicken via Food 52.

I'd never heard of Hedgehouse throw beds, but they look super comfy, and are on sale at One Kings Lane!

This is the perfect book for Easter. All time favorite with a feminist slant.

J.Crew is having 30% off spring sale styles. I'm tempted by this and this.

I'm reading this right now and can't put it down.

No comments :