Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Best Hand Lotion

via Scottish Fine Soaps

I'm always on the hunt for good hand creams, especially in winter.

I'm writing this post in part because I love the hand lotion pictured here. I received some in my Christmas stocking and it smells lovely and is so soothing. Here's the rub: I've recently developed an allerty to it. BUT, if you have less sensitive skin than I do, I highly recommend it. Hot tip: they often have it for well under $10 at Marshalls and TJ Maxx.

Since I can't use my favorite anymore, I've purchased scores of lotions. Here's what I've found works best for my chapped winter hands: O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream. I now swear by it. It doesn't really have a scent, it's quickly absorbed into your hands without being greasy, and you can find it at most drug stores for under $10. Problem solved.

Via



No comments :