Sunday, March 15, 2015

Weekend Links

via Brooklyn Flea

I can't believe the weekend is already drawing to a close. We had friends in town, so ran our errands yesterday morning and then had a sitter come so we could go out to dinner at Lobo in Park Slope. You can't go wrong with margharitas.

Today we checked out the Indoor Winter Flea Market (and Beer Hall) in Brooklyn. I'm looking forward to the other locations opening up in April, but would definitely go back to this one too.

I've been busy this week, so haven't stumbled across too many must-reads, unlike some people. But here are a few links I've found interesting:

In honor of International Women's Day last weekend, these photos of women are amazing.

Have you read about the sinkholes in Siberia? This article talks about the mystery craters. 

I do love tan leather sofas.

I love Jordan's tips on how to look well-rested.

Not sure I'll ever need this, but a guide to authenticating vintage handbags. Hey, you never know...

What happens when you give up your phone for a week? Good stuff.

A pretty home tour via Style Me Pretty.

Clementine Daily shares the Best Sites for vintage and reclaimed furniture.

Shopping for a little one? Here are some seasonal picks for boys from H&M.

Also, kind of loving this sweatshirt from Banana Republic.





1 comment :

Unknown said...

These are GREAT links!!! :)